Dyllan Kemp primarily practices in the area of family law, including topics such as divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, paternity, modification, premarital agreements, and various post-dissolution matters. Dyllan serves as a Guardian ad Litem. Additionally, Dyllan has experience in cases involving the Indiana Department of Child Services.
Dyllan also has experience in other areas of law such as civil litigation, landlord/tenant disputes, protective orders, and estate planning.
Dyllan graduated from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. Dyllan is admitted to practice law in Indiana.
Dyllan is originally from Huntingburg, Indiana. In her spare time, Dyllan enjoys reading, taking care of her many houseplants, attending concerts, and spending time outdoors.
- Indiana State Bar
- United States Southern District of Indiana
- J.D. – Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law Graduate Certificate – Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- B.A. Criminal Justice Studies – University of Southern Indiana
- B.A. Sociology – University of Southern Indiana